Half-day caring elephants.
Half-day caring elephants information
Samui Elephant Home offers the best memory experiences and activities, such as learning about elephants' natural habitat and how they live in the wild. Spending quality time with our elephants will make you realize the importance of conserving these gentle giants for future generations to appreciate.
· Pick you up from the hotel and drive a car to Samui Elephant Home approximately 30-45 minutes.
· Arrive at our camp, then get some welcome drink and change a cloth into Thai farmer clothes style.
· Receive an introduction about the concept and objective from Samui Elephant Home.
· Participate in preparing food and learn how to make supplementary food for elephants; afterward, feed organic food from our camps such as grass and bananas and interact to take pictures with elephants.
· Observe elephants in mud spas with benefits to protect insect and skin treatment.
· Walk along with elephants into the natural environment to see the real habitat of elephants to rub with the tree or eat food by themselves.
· Seeing the first elephant nursery on Koh Samui that we just rescued elephants from hard-working and participated in feeding the organic food for them.
· Participate in playing and showering with elephants in the giant bath to take care of elephants.
· Enjoy numerous food in vegetarian and seasonal fruits.
· Watching a surprise video that we made from the beginning and saying goodbye. Leave Samui Elephant Home and transfer back to your hotel.
For supporting us, you are an essential person to build the first elephants clinic on Koh Samui.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Samui Elephant Home.
Our elephants at Samui Elephant Home