Itinerary for morning and afternoon program
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Arrive at Samui Elephant Home and receive an introduction to our concept and objectives. Receive a welcome soft drink and meet the elephants.
- Learn how to make supplement food for feeding elephants and get more organic food from our farm to feed them more such as bananas, grass, and sugar cane.
- Observe the elephants in a mud spa, which helps their skin and protects them from insects.
- Hiking with the elephants in some of the most beautiful natural surroundings on Samui and observing how they play and interact with their natural habitat.
- Shower and brush the elephants in a giant natural bath.
- Observe our Samui Elephant Home Nursery and timeline to create an elephant’s hospital in the future
- Return to feed the elephants before saying goodbye to your newfound friends.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
What to bring
- Passport or identification for insurance purposes
- Sun protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Registered guide
- Full insurance
- Welcome drink
- Vegetarian food at the end of the program
- Food for the elephants