Itinerary for Explore the Samui way of life program
- Start to pick up around the island depending on the location time and drive to Ban Bo Ran
- Receive an introduction about the program with a welcome drink from local flowers and visit the ancient house with architecture between Thai and Chinese. Lastly, walk around the garden to get to know the Thai herb plantation, participate, and learn how to make traditional Thai desserts together.
- Start sightseeing from the ancient house to the Lamsor pagoda through rustic villages, beaches, and coconut plantations to see the real life of local people in Samui.
- Visit Lamsor Pagoda to learn about the culture between Thai people and the temple and take a picture before we leave.
- Visit Handicraft OTOP, one of the well-known souvenir products from this island made from coconut trees and coconut shells to observe the process from the beginning until the end to become a product and take a look for a few minutes to see the souvenir together.
- Having authentic vegetarian Thai food with the most beautiful panoramic view over the five islands around Samui including Tan Island and Mutsum Island.
- Visit the Samui Elephant Home nursery zone to get information about the newly rescued elephants and participate in making supplement food for feeding elephants together.
- Saying goodbye and transferring back to the hotel.
What to bring
- Passport or identification for insurance purposes
- Sun protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Registered guide
- Full insurance
- Welcome drink
- Vegetarian food in the afternoon time