Itinerary for morning and afternoon program
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Arrive at Samui Elephant Home and receive an introduction to our concept and objectives. Receive a welcome soft drink and meet the elephants.
- Prepare food to feed the elephants, such as bananas, grass, and sugar cane.
- Observe the elephants in a mud spa, which helps their skin and protects from insects.
- Hiking with the elephants in some of the most beautiful natural surroundings on Samui, and observe the way they play and interact with their natural habitat.
- Shower and brush the elephants in a giant natural bath.
- Observe our Samui Elephant Home Nursery and timeline to create elephant’s hospital in the future
- Return to feed the elephants before saying goodbye to your new-found friends.
- Learn to make souvenir paper from elephant dung (there is plenty to spare!)
- Transfer back to your hotel.
What to bring
- Passport or identification for insurance purposes
- Sun protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Registered guide
- Full insurance
- Welcome drink
- Snack during the program
- Food for the elephants